Thanks to our helpful new range of recipe suggestions, you can use those everyday ingredients found in your store cupboard and fridge to create something totally new and equally tasty.
- Sliced cooked meats are so versatile. Whilst they are great in a sandwich with sliced cheese and tomatoes, they are also delicious on pizza, in an omelette or as part of a healthy summer salad.
Just a suggestion: Omelette with wafer thin ham
- How about going continental? Salami, chorizo and pepperoni are all excellent for adding to pasta, paninis and salad platters. Full of flavour, you can use continental meats to create a truly tasty meal within minutes…chorizo added to potato stew being a particularly appetising example.
Just a suggestion: Chorizo spanish stew
- Anyone for cooked chicken? Fact is, cooked chicken can become a firm family favourite offering a variety of tasty meal options. Try it in a stir-fry or as an ingredient in creamy pasta.
Just a suggestion: Red Thai mini fillets stir fry
- Pate? It’s not just for Christmas you know. As part of a weekend bread and cheese platter, it makes a welcome treat. While sandwich fillers are equally tasty in a baked potato or a salad as they are in a roll.
Just a suggestion: Ardenne and bacon pate
- So, for midweek meals, quick suppers and lunchtime snacks that you and your family will love, keep your eyes peeled for our Just a suggestion on-pack stickers found on the reverse of our ham, continental meats, fillers, pate and cooked chicken packs.
Just a suggestion: Tuna and sweetcorn topped baked potato