Chicken and salsa wraps
- Rating: 5 stars
- Takes: 5 mins to prepare and 10 mins to cook
- Serves: 4
- 240g Finest Sun Blush tomatoes
- 2tbsp tomato chutney
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 4tbsp coriander, chopped
- 4 plain, tortilla wraps
- 170g Tesco Chunky Flame Grilled Chicken
- Tesco Ingredients Balsamic Glaze, to drizzle
Each serving contains 335 calories, 11g sugar, 8g fat, 1g saturates and 1.5g salt.
Chop the tomatoes and mix together in a bowl with the chutney, onion and coriander.
Briefly heat the wraps over a griddle or in a large frying pan until just beginning to colour. Lay them on the work surface and scatter the chicken down the centre of each and top with the tomato salsa. Drizzle each with a little balsamic glaze.
Fold two opposite ends over the filling, roll up then cut in half and wrap in cling film.
See more Chicken recipes