Grilled halloumi cheese salad
- Rating: 5 stars
- Takes: 10 mins to prepare and 5 mins to cook
- Serves: 4
- 250g pack of halloumi cheese
- 1 bag of watercress, spinach and rocket salad
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 60g croutons
- 4tbsp of low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 2tsp of chopped basil
- 2tsp of chopped parsley
Each serving contains 240 calories, 5.3g sugar, 12.5g fat, 2.4g saturates and 1.1g salt.
Preheat the grill to a high heat. Cut the halloumi cheese into 8 thin slices and grill until golden on both sides.
Meanwhile, in a bowl mix together the spinach, watercress and rocket salad, cherry tomatoes, sugar snap peas and croutons.
For the dressing, mix together the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, 1tbsp of water, chopped basil and parsley.
Add the grilled cheese and dressing to the salad, toss gently and serve immediately.