Halloumi baked peppers
- Rating: 5 stars
- Takes: 5 mins to prepare and 30 mins to cook
- Serves: 6
- 1 pack of peppers (red, green and yellow)
- 6tbsp pesto sauce
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250g pack of halloumi cheese, sliced
- 70g pitted black and green olives
Each serving contains 224 calories, 5g sugar, 17.1g fat, 8.1g saturates and 1.8g salt.
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Use a knife to cut the peppers in half, slicing through the stalk and core; cut away the seeds and discard.
Place the peppers in a baking tray, place a spoonful of pesto sauce in each pepper, then divide the tomatoes, cheese and olives between them.
Bake for 25-30mins or until the peppers are tender and the tops golden. Serve warm with side salad.