Halloumi baked peppers
- Rating: 5 stars
- Takes: 5 mins to prepare and 30 mins to cook
- Serves: 6
- 1 pack of peppers (red, green and yellow)
- 6tbsp pesto sauce
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250g pack of halloumi cheese, sliced
- 70g pitted black and green olives
Each serving contains 255 calories, 5.6g sugar, 20.1g fat, 9g saturates and 2g salt.
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 200̊C, fan 180 ̊C. Use a knife to cut the peppers in half, slicing through the stalk and core; cut away the seeds and discard.
Place the peppers in a baking tray, place a spoonful of pesto sauce in each pepper, then divide the tomatoes, cheese and olives between them.
Bake for 25-30mins or until the peppers are tender and the tops golden. Serve warm with side salad.