Milkbread bun sandwiches
- Rating: 0 stars
- Takes: 20 mins to prepare and 10 mins to cook
- Serves: 4
- 12 milk brioche rolls, split in half
- For the cream cheese filling
- 200g low-fat cream cheese
- 25g rocket leaves
- 100g sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- For the avocado filing
- 100g Tesco Finest Spanish serrano ham
- 2 medium avocados, de-stoned, peeled and sliced
- freshly ground black pepper
- For the fruit jam filling
- 1 large banana, cut into thin discs
- 250g strawberry jam
- 1tbsp flaked almonds, lightly crushed
Each serving contains 990 calories, 53g sugar, 51g fat, 16g saturates and 3.6g salt.
To assemble the cream cheese bun sandwiches, spread the cream cheese evenly into 4 of the split rolls. Top with pieces of the sun-dried tomato and stuff with the rocket leaves as well.
Arrange slices of the avocado into 4 of the split rolls, then stuff the slices of serrano ham on top. Garnish with black pepper before serving. Spread the final 4 rolls with the strawberry jam then arrange the sliced banana in the middle of the jam.
Serve all three types of rolls together in cardboard bento boxes.
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home and view the full Food safety at home video.