Moroccan vegetables with halloumi
- Rating: 5 stars
- Takes: 10 mins to prepare and 35 mins to cook
- Serves: 4
- 1tsp cayenne pepper
- 2tsp ground cumin
- 2tbsp tomato purée
- 2 limes
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 2 red, yellow or orange peppers, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 small courgettes, sliced
- 1 small aubergine, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, sliced into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200g (7oz) halloumi, thickly sliced
- 50g (2oz) green olives
Each serving contains 300 calories, 9g sugar, 23g fat, 10g saturates and 1.8g salt.
Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Mix together the cayenne, cumin, tomato purée, juice of 1 lime and oil. Place the peppers, courgettes, aubergine, onion and garlic in a roasting tin and drizzle with the tomato mix.
Put the squeezed lime halves into the tin. Roast for 20-25 minutes until the veg is golden and tender. Add the halloumi and olives and cook for a further 10 minutes until the halloumi is golden. Squeeze over the juice from the other lime just before serving.