Raspberry and mango melba lollies
- Rating: 0 stars
- Takes: 15 mins to prepare and 4 hrs 30 mins to cool
- Serves: 6
- 150g raspberries, thawed if frozen
- 50g caster sugar
- 250g mango, thawed if frozen
- 2 peaches, peeled and stoned
- dash of peach schnapps (optional and just for adults!)
Each serving contains 80 calories, 19g sugar, 1g fat, 0.5g saturates and 0.5g salt.
Place the raspberries and half the sugar in a food processor and whizz until smooth. Spoon into the base of 6 ice lolly moulds and freeze for 30mins or until firmish.
Place the mango, peach, remaining sugar (and schnapps if using) into the rinsed out food processor and whizz until smooth. Pour this mixture on top of the frozen raspberry layer, insert the lolly stick then freeze for at least 4 hours or until firmly frozen
Remove from the freezer, dip the lolly mould briefly in hot water to loosen the lolly from the mould and serve.