Or connect with Facebook
Our recipes are created by award-winning chefs and nutritionists.
Cooking with kids
Fish & seafood
Fruit and nuts
Grains, pulses and pasta
Overall terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, except employees and the immediate families of Tesco Head Office, Cedar Communications, Reactive, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this prize promotion.
2. The prize draw opens on 29th August 2014 and closes at 23.59 on 29th September 2014.
3. Entry is online only at https://realfood.tesco.com/win.html. To enter participants must provide a full mailing address with postcode, email and telephone number at point of entry.
4. Only one entry per household. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition these entries will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
5. Responsibility cannot be accepted for incomplete, delayed, or corrupt entries or those not received for whatever reason. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt.
6. One winner will be drawn at random by an independently verified computer generated system after the closing date.
7. There is one prize of a £100 Tesco gift card.
8. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within a further 28 days, or cannot take the prize for whatsoever reason the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve redrawn by an independently verified computer generated system.
9. Winner may be required to provide proof of name and address. Proof of address must be in the name of the person who has entered the prize draw and failure to do so may result in prize entitlement being withdrawn.
10. The prize details and entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions.
11. The prize must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or alternative prize in whole, or in part. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and cannot be resold.
12. Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances makes this necessary.
14. Winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this promotion with no recompense.
15. The winner’s details will be passed onto a third party for purposes relating to the administration and management of the prize, by entering the prize draw, you consent to your details being shared in this way.
16. The winner’s name and county will be available 28 days after the closing date for six months. Please send an SAE to Tesco Real Food, Back to School prize draw, Cedar Communications, 85 Strand, London WC2R 0DW 28 days after the closing date.
17. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe an entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
19. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
20. The promoter is Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt EN8 9SL
Meals on a budget
Videos & tips
Poach an egg
Tesco Free From
Cooking with kids
Nutrition for kids
Using the right milk
Vegetarian and vegan
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Pinterest
Tesco Wine By The Case
Terms & Conditions
Tesco privacy & cookies policy
We would like your feedback, please fill in our survey