1. The prize draws are open to UK residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Tesco, Reactive, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw.
2. The closing date for the receipt of all entries is 11:55pm on 25th November 2012.
3. To enter the prize draw participants must watch the slow cooked lamb shanks video (http://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/slow-cooked-lamb-shanks-with-roasted-root-vegetables.html) and then correctly answer the question on the prize draw entry form.
4. Only one entry per person. No third party or bulk entries are permitted. If it becomes apparent that individuals are attempting to make multiple entries, for example by using multiple e-mail addresses, these entrants will be disqualified. No prizes will be awarded to these entrants.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are incomplete, delayed, corrupted, damaged or not received for whatsoever reason. Proof of entering will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
6. The first prize is for a chef to cook a three-course meal (starter, main and dessert) at the winner’s home for the winner and up to three guests. The chef will prepare a menu based on the winner and guests’ dietary requirements. The ingredients for the meal are included in the prize and will be provided by the chef. Beverages are not included. The chef will need access to necessary facilities and equipment in the winner’s home to prepare the meal. The prize must be taken Monday to Sunday before 1st July 2013 on a mutually agreeable date, excluding Easter weekend, Valentine’s Day, and bank holiday weekends. The winner will also receive a gift bag from Bakkavor.
7. Nine runners up will each receive a gift bag from Bakkavor
8. The winners will be the first correct entries drawn at random by an independently verified computer system.
9. The winners will be notified by post, email or phone within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted within a further 28 days, or if a prize cannot be taken for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will take place.
10. The winners may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this prize draw with no recompense.
11. The prizes must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or alternative prizes in whole, or in part. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Winners’ names and counties are available 28 days after closing date. Send a sae to Tesco Finest Light, Taste of India Draw’, Cedar Communications Limited, 85 Strand, London WC2R 0DW.
15. The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
16. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute with a UK resident arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
17. The promoter is Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt EN8 9SL