Sailing from Southampton on 19 August 2020, Braemar will take you on an adventure. You’ll sail the Gironde and Garonne rivers into Bordeaux, where you’ll explore the UNESCO-listed city centre. In Spain, you’ll embrace the cities of Santander, Avilés, and La Coruña.
After a day of sightseeing, you can relax onboard the cruise liner with its restaurants, bars and lounges. The prize includes five-course à la carte dinners, casual breakfasts, lunch buffets and late-night snacks. There’s also entertainment every day. And when you’re ready to retire, you can do so in a refurbished Deluxe Balcony Room. Braemar really is perfect for bringing you closer to the heart of cities across Europe and beyond.
For your chance to win…
…simply fill in the entry form below by 23:55 on 27 August 2019. Entry implies acceptance of the terms and conditions
1. The Promoter is: Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA.
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion including Tesco employees, Cedar Communications employees, their agencies and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or ‘step’ family).
3. To enter: Entry is via tes.co/fredolsencruises. Participants must provide their full name, phone number and email address to be entered into the prize draw.
4. Promotional Period: The prize draw opens at 00:01 on 22 July 2019 and closes at 23.55 on 27 August 2019.
5. Entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted.
6. One entry per household. If you enter more than once, we’ll accept your first entry only and disqualify all other entries.
7. No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
8. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
9. Winner Selection: There is one winner of the prize draw. The winner of the prize draw will be the first entry randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria by an independently verified computer-generated system after the closing time and date.
10. Prize fund: There is one prize. The prize is an eight-night Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines ‘Into the Heart of Spain & Bordeaux’ (M2021) cruise, onboard Braemar ship, for two adults (18+). Winner and guest will share a Deluxe Balcony Room. No room upgrades are available, under any circumstances.
Prize includes meals (five course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets and late-night snacks), onboard entertainment, and port taxes.
Prize must be taken on the specified cruise, departing on 19 August 2020 from Southampton port (UK) and returning to Southampton port (UK) on 27 August 2020. Cruise and dates are non-transferable.
The winner is responsible for providing comprehensive travel insurance to suit a cruise holiday, organising valid passport(s), and for securing necessary visas or complying with other regulations prior to departure.
Prize does not include travel to and from Southampton port, drinks, tours/excursions, travel insurance, personal expenditure, activities that require payment, spending money and gratuities. Gratuity of £5 per person, per day will be added to the onboard account, and must be settled at the end of the cruise.
A valid credit/debit card will be requested upon embarking to cover any incidentals and the daily gratuity charge.
In the rare event of the cancellation of this cruise by Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, for whatever reason, no cash refund may be sought - Fred. Olsen will provide a suitable alternative cruise holiday, that the prize winner is under no obligation to accept.
Prize is subject to Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines terms of travel: https://www.fredolsencruises.com/legal/terms-and-conditions
11. There is no alternative to the prize stated and the prize must be accepted by the named winner. The prize cannot be transferred to anyone else.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
13. Winner notification: The winner will be notified by email or phone within 28 days of the closing date and will have 14 days to accept their prize. If we cannot contact the winner or if the winner does not return necessary details, we will try again and if we don’t hear within a further 14 days, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner.
14. Where we suspect that an individual has breached these T&Cs we reserve the right to verify the winner and ask for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the person associated with the winning notification.
15. As part of the prize promotion we collect the following personal data: name, email address, and phone number. The surname and county of the winner will be made available to anyone who requests it by emailing email@example.com within 3 months of the closing date. Participants may request their surname and county is not published in the event they win by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
16. Winner details will be passed onto a third party for prize administration but will not be used for any other purpose.
17. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties if the failure to deliver our obligations is outside our reasonable control. However, if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
18. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
19. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
21. Data Protection: To find out more about how we use and protect your personal data, as well as your privacy rights visit https://www.tesco.com/help/privacy-and-cookies/privacy-centre/privacy-policy-information/privacy-policy/.