Leaders in luxury travel for over 14 years, Destinology deliver tailor-made holidays. BodyHoliday is one of their finest, a luxurious Saint Lucia resort dedicated to mind, body and wellness.
With its first-class accommodation and a relaxing range of complimentary daily spa treatments, you will soon feel rested and restored. Then, when you’re ready, you can take part and get involved with one of the amazing inclusive resort activities – these include sailing, motorised water sports, beach fit classes, archery, yoga and the fantastic adventure programme, to name just a few.
This all-inclusive wellness resort is a five-star Caribbean haven. Its mantra is ‘give us your body for a week and we’ll give you back your mind’, and this holiday will do just that.
To find out more about Destinology, receive travel inspiration and browse their top holiday offers, please click here.
To be in with a chance of winning, fill in the form below and click submit by 23:55 on 1 March 2020. By clicking submit you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter is: Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA.
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion including Tesco employees, Cedar Communications employees, their agencies and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or ‘step’ family).
3. To enter: Entry is via tes.co/bodyholiday. Participants must provide their full name, phone number and email address to be entered into the prize draw.
4. Promotional Period: The prize draw opens at 00:01 on 5 February 2020 and closes at 23.55 on 1 March 2020.
5. Entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted.
6. One entry per household. If you enter more than once, we’ll accept your first entry only and disqualify all other entries.
7. No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
8. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
9. Winner Selection: There is one winner of the prize draw. The winner of the prize draw will be the first entry randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria by an independently verified computer-generated system after the closing time and date.
10. Prize fund: There is 1 prize. The prize is a seven-night holiday for two adults (18+) sharing a Luxury Garden Room at the five-star The BodyHoliday, St Lucia on an all-inclusive basis.
The prize includes economy return flights from London Gatwick airport to St Lucia, standard baggage allowance (dependent on airline booked/departure dates) and return resort transfers.
The prize also includes one excursion for both the winner and guest. Choose from the following:
- Ziplining through the rainforest
- Visiting the mud baths in Sulphur Springs
- Making your own chocolate at the Howelton Estate.
The prize must be booked by 30 April 2020 and can be taken between 1 April 2020 and 1 December 2021 excluding: 10 April to 12 April 2020, 25 May to 31 May 2020, 26 October to 1 November 2020, 1 December 2020 to 28 February 2021, 2 April to 4 April 2021, 31 May to 6 June 2021, 25 October to 31 October 2021, subject to availability.
Each winner is responsible for providing comprehensive travel insurance, organising valid passport(s), and for securing necessary visas or complying with other regulations prior to departure.
The prize does not include travel insurance, travel to London Gatwick airport, London Gatwick airport parking, meals or beverages not included in the all-inclusive offering, any applicable local tourist tax, additional spa and wellness treatments, daytime sports/activities not included in the all-inclusive offering, spending money or any other expenditure.
The prize is subject to Destinology’s terms of travel.
11. There is no alternative to the prize stated and the prize must be accepted by the named winner. The prize cannot be transferred to anyone else.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
13. Winner notification: The winner will be notified by email or phone within 28 days of the closing date and will have 14 days to accept their prize. If we cannot contact the winner or if the winner does not return necessary details, we will try again and if we don’t hear within a further 14 days, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner.
14. Where we suspect that an individual has breached these terms and conditions we reserve the right to verify the winner and ask for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the person associated with the winning notification.
15. As part of the prize promotion we collect the following personal data: name, email address, and phone number. The surname and county of the winner will be made available to anyone who requests it by emailing email@example.com within 3 months of the closing date. Participants may request their surname and county is not published in the event they win by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
16. Winner details will be passed onto a third party for prize administration but will not be used for any other purpose.
17. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties if the failure to deliver our obligations is outside our reasonable control. However, if this happens, we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
18. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
19. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
21. Data Protection: To find out more about how we use and protect your personal data, as well as your privacy rights visit tesco.com/help/privacy-and-cookies/privacy-centre/privacy-policy-information/privacy-policy/