Choose from a number of idyllic Forest Holidays locations around Great Britain, then do as much or as little as you like – chill out and enjoy the dramatic forest views and colourful woodland or, if you’re feeling active, explore the forest on foot or by bike.
Finish your amazing day by relaxing in your own private hot tub – it’s the perfect way to unwind. The prize includes a session with a Forest Ranger, who will teach you about local wildlife and woodland skills. Plus, there’s a fantastic wifi entertainment package at the cabin, so you can totally kick back and relax.
For your chance to win...
...simply fill in the entry form below by 23:55 on 21 July 2019. Entry implies acceptance of the term and conditions
Save 10% on a Forest Holidays break taken by 31 December 2019, if you book by 21 July 2019. Visit forestholidays.co.uk and enter TESCOMAGAZINE at checkout*.
1. The Promoter is: Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA.
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion including Tesco employees, Cedar Communications employees, their agencies and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or ‘step’ family).
3. To enter: Entry is via tes.co/forestholidays. Participants must provide their full name, phone number and email address to be entered into the prize draw.
4. Promotional Period: The prize draw opens at 00:01 on 5 June 2019 and closes at 23.55 on 21 July 2019.
5. Entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted.
6. One entry per household. If you enter more than once, we’ll accept your first entry only and disqualify all other entries.
7. No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
8. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
9. Winner Selection: There is one winner of the prize draw. The winner of the prize draw will be the first entry randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria by an independently verified computer-generated system after the closing time and date.
10. Prize fund: There are is one prize. The prize is a seven-night, self-catering Forest Holidays break sharing one treehouse (sleeps 10), or Golden Oak cabin (sleeps eight). The winner can choose one of Forest Holidays’ 10 Great British locations, subject to availability. Treehouse cabins are only available at Deerpark in Cornwall, Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire, Blackwood Forest in Hampshire, Thorpe Forest in Norfolk and Keldy in North Yorkshire.
Prize includes one group Forest Ranger activity, wifi entertainment package, early check in (2pm) and late check out (12pm).
Prize must be booked by 1 September 2019 and taken Friday-to-Friday between 1 September 2019 and 28 February 2020, excluding 24 December 2019-3 January 2020, subject to availability.
Prize does not include travel, meals, beverages, extras or activities other than stated, spending money or any other expenditure.
The winner will be asked to provide a debit/credit card to cover any incidentals during the stay.
The prize is subject to Forest Holidays' terms and conditions of stay.
11. There is no alternative to the prize stated and the prize must be accepted by the named winner. The prize cannot be transferred to anyone else.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
13. Winner notification: The winner will be notified by email or phone within 28 days of the closing date and will have 14 days to accept their prize. If we cannot contact the winner or if the winner does not return necessary details, we will try again and if we don’t hear within a further 14 days, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner.
14. Where we suspect that an individual has breached these T&Cs we reserve the right to verify the winner and ask for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the person associated with the winning notification.
15. As part of the prize promotion we collect the following personal data: name, email address, and phone number. The surname and county of the winner will be made available to anyone who requests it by emailing email@example.com within 3 months of the closing date. Participants may request their surname and county is not published in the event they win by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
16. Winner details will be passed onto a third party for prize administration but will not be used for any other purpose.
17. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties if the failure to deliver our obligations is outside our reasonable control. However, if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
18. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
19. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
21. Data Protection: To find out more about how we use and protect your personal data, as well as your privacy rights visit tesco.com/help/privacy-and-cookies/privacy-centre/privacy-policy-information/privacy-policy/.
*Forest Holidays 10% booking discount terms:
The discount is valid on all Forest Holidays cabin types for bookings made before 23:55 on 21 July 2019, and taken by 31 December 2019. This discount applies to the cabin price only and not any extras. May not be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied retrospectively. Forest Holidays reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment. The discount cannot be shared outside of the intended platform tesco.com.