In association with Visit Savannah, we are giving away a seven-day holiday to Westin Savannah Harbor Resort, including United Airlines return flights, seven nights’ bed and breakfast and a six-day VIP city pass to one lucky winner.
The winner and their guest will fall in love with Savannah, with its world-class hospitality, romantic ambience and lively atmosphere. They’ll discover all the city has to offer, from festivals to art exhibitions, paddleboarding and kayaking to evenings on the town. With the excitement of the city’s downtown, and Tybee Island with its three miles of beautiful beaches charming colonial-era lighthouse just 20 minutes away, there’s lots to explore.
New restaurants offer a fresh take on classic cuisine. Hot spots like The Grey, The Florence, Cotton & Rye, The Collins Quarter and The Wyld Dock Bar focus on fresh, locally sourced coastal dishes with a Southern spin that keep visitors craving more. And the best part? The ability to dine outdoors for most of the year.
Your home for the week will be The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, in Savannah’s Historic River District. With its stunning views of the river and city, PGA Championship golf course, and Heavenly Spa, it’s a trip you’ll never forget. Flights courtesy of United Airlines and Travelplanners.
For your chance to win, fill in the form below by 23:55 on 9 April 2019. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
1. The Promoter is: Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA.
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion including Tesco employees, Cedar Communications employees, their agencies and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or ‘step’ family).
3. To enter: Entry is via tes.co/savannah. Participants must provide their full name, phone number and email address to be entered into the prize draw.
4. Promotional Period: The prize draw opens at 00:01 on 6 March 2019 and closes at 23.55 on 9 April 2019.
5. Entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted.
6. One entry per household. If you enter more than once, we’ll accept your first entry only and disqualify all other entries.
7. No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple accounts, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
8. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
9. Winner Selection: There is one winner of the prize draw. The winner of the prize draw will be the first entry randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria by an independently verified computer generated system after the closing time and date.
10. Prize fund: There is one prize. The prize is for two adults 18+, staying seven nights at the Westin Savannah Harbor Resort, Savannah, Georgia, USA, sharing a standard twin or double room on a bed and breakfast basis.
The prize includes return economy flights with United Airlines from London to Savannah/Hilton Head International airport (departure airport dependent on date of travel, flights are indirect), taxes, one piece of hold baggage per person (up to 20kg) and a six-day VIP City Pass for two. The VIP Pass is valid for one-time admission to the tours and attractions listed on the pass. The winner will collect the pass on arrival in Savannah. All tours and attractions are offered on a space-available basis.
The prize must be booked by 30 September 2019, and travel completed by 31 December 2019, excluding 15 July-15 August 2019, subject to availability.
The winner is responsible for providing comprehensive travel insurance, organising valid passport(s), and for securing necessary visas/ESTA or complying with other regulations prior to departure. The winner and travel guest must visit the website: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ and complete the required information to apply for authorisation to enter the USA – the winner and guest will NOT gain entry to the USA without completing a visa application.
The prize does not include travel insurance, meals other than stated, beverages, travel to UK departure airport, UK airport parking, transfers between the hotel or airport, additional activities that require payment, spending money or any other expenditure.
11. There is no alternative to the prize stated and the prize must be accepted by the named winner. The prize cannot be transferred to anyone else.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
13. Winner notification: The winner will be notified by email or phone within 28 days of the closing date and will have 14 days to accept their prize. If we cannot contact the winner or if the winner does not return necessary details, we will try again and if we don’t hear within a further 14 days, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner.
14. Where we suspect that an individual has breached these T&Cs we reserve the right to verify the winner and ask for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the person associated with the winning notification.
15. As part of the prize promotion we collect the following personal data: name, email address, and phone number.
16. Winner details will be passed onto a third party for prize administration but will not be used for any other purpose.
17. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties if the failure to deliver our obligations is outside our reasonable control. However, if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
18. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
19. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.