Please note that the details of this prize have changed from those printed in the magazine. Due to the recent administration of Monarch Airlines, flights will now be booked and paid for by Tesco Stores Ltd. The terms below have been updated accordingly.
Perfect for thrill-seekers, PortAventura World Parks & Resort is one of Europe’s top holiday destinations. The lucky winner and their family will enjoy seven nights at the four-star Wild West-style Gold River hotel, giving them plenty of time to explore the resort’s internationally renowned attractions, including PortAventura World’s leading theme and water park. Plus, with Barcelona just up the coast, you’ll have the chance to soak up some culture, as well as the sun, in Catalonia’s cosmopolitan capital.
You and your family will also get the chance to check out Ferrari Land, PortAventura World’s latest theme park dedicated exclusively to the legendary sports car manufacturer. New for 2017, this unique theme park contains 70,000m2 of incredible attractions including Red Force, the fastest, tallest, roller-coaster in Europe.
This fantastic prize includes return economy flights from the UK to Barcelona, as well as airport transfers, daily breakfast and dinner at the hotel, a one-day pass to Ferrari Land and daily entry to PortAventura World Park.
For your chance to win this fantastic prize, simply fill in the form below by 11.55pm on 13 November 2017.
1. Promoter: Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA.
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion (including Tesco employees, Cedar Communications employees, their agencies and their immediate families).
3. Promotional Period: Closing date for receipt of all entries is 23.55 on 13 November 2017.
4. Entry instructions: Entry is via https://realfood.tesco.com/competition/prize-draw-oct-17-portaventura.html. Participants must provide their full name, home address, phone number and email address to be entered into the prize draw.
5. Only one entry per household. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a household will be accepted and all other entries will be disqualified.
6. The entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms.
7. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
8. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received.
10. Winner Selection: There is one winner of the prize draw which will be the first entry drawn at random by an independently verified computer system after the closing time and date.
11. Prize fund: There is one prize. The prize is for two adults and two children aged 12 and under on date of travel staying seven nights at the 4* Hotel Gold River, Costa Dorada, Spain on a half board basis (breakfast and dinner) sharing a double standard room (2 beds).
11(a). The prize includes economy return flights from a choice of airports across the UK (available airports to be confirmed) to Barcelona, Spain, taxes, one piece of hold baggage per person (up to 20kg), return airport to hotel transfers, one-day family entry to Ferrari Land and daily family entry to PortAventura Park (peak season only).
11(b). Departure airport chosen is subject to flight availability.
11(c). PortAventura Park daily entry tickets and Ferrari Land one-day entry ticket are valid for entry during peak season only (April, May, June, September & October). If the prize is taken in November, December, January, February or March the park offers limited opening days and times. Please visit www.portaventuraworld.com/en/dates-times and www.portaventuraworld.com/en/ferrari-land/dates-times for more details.
11(d). The prize must be taken by 31 October 2018, excluding 20 June 2018 to 31 August 2018, subject to availability.
11(e). The winner is responsible for providing comprehensive travel insurance, organising valid passport(s), and for securing necessary visas or complying with other regulations prior to departure.
11(f). The prize does not include travel insurance, meals other than those included within the half board offering, drinks, travel to UK departure airport, UK airport parking, spending money, entry to other areas of PortAventura other than stated, tickets or activities not included within the PortAventura Park or Ferrari Land tickets, or any other expenditure.
12. No cash or alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in relation to all promotional matters.
14. Winner notification: The prize winner will be notified by letter, email or phone within 28 days of the closing date. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within a further 14 days, or cannot take the prize for whatsoever reason, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve redrawn by an independently verified computer generated system.
15. We reserve the right to verify the winner and ask for proof of photo, identity, age and address.
16. The winner agrees to their name being used for promotional purposes and reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name and photographs in such publicity.
17. Winner details will be passed onto a third party for prize administration but will not be used for any other purpose.
18. General: The winner's full name and county may be shared with anyone who requests their details 28 days after the closing date of the competition for 3 months. To request these details please write to PortAventura World Prize Draw, Cedar Communications Limited, 85 Strand, London WC2R 0DW, including a self-addressed envelope.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
20. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
For terms and conditions, click here