The lucky winner and their guest will spend seven nights in a one-bedroom ocean-view suite at the premium all-inclusive resort of Crystal Cove. Its amazing beachfront cliff setting, sea views and tropical scenery will take your breath away.
Guests are guaranteed the warmest Bajan welcome, with the prize including all-day dining and drinks. There’s also a beach ambassador service and complimentary motorised water sports. For more details about the hotel, visit eleganthotels.com/crystal-cove.
Unfortunately, due to the recent news around the administration of Thomas Cook the details of this prize have changed from those printed in the magazine. Return economy flights for this prize draw will now be booked and paid for by Tesco Stores Ltd. Please note, flights will depart from and return to London Gatwick only.
For your chance to win…
…simply fill in the entry form below by 23:55 on 12 November 2019. Entry implies acceptance of the terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter is: Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA.
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion including Tesco employees, Cedar Communications employees, their agencies and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or ‘step’ family).
3. To enter: Entry is via tes.co/crystalcove. Participants must provide their full name, phone number and email address to be entered into the prize draw.
4. Promotional Period: The prize draw opens at 00:01 on 2 October 2019 and closes at 23.55 on 12 November 2019.
5. Entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted.
6. One entry per household. If you enter more than once, we’ll accept your first entry only and disqualify all other entries.
7. No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
8. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
9. Winner Selection: There is one winner of the prize draw. The winner of the prize draw will be the first entry randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria by an independently verified computer-generated system after the closing time and date.
10. Prize fund: There is one prize. The prize is for two adults (18+) staying seven nights at Crystal Cove, Barbados, Caribbean, sharing a one-bedroom ocean view suite on an All Inclusive basis. Prize includes return economy flights departing from London Gatwick airport to Grantley Adams International airport, Barbados, taxes and one piece of hold baggage per person (up to 23kg)..
All Inclusive includes all meals including afternoon tea and all-day dining. Local and premium-brand drinks and house wine (fine wine and Champagne at extra charge). All activities and entertainment, unless otherwise stated. Water taxi to select west coast sister properties. Dine Around Programme with other select Elegant Hotels properties (drink and meal supplements may apply).
A tourism fee is payable on arrival at the hotel and is not included as part of the prize.
A valid debit/credit card will be requested on arrival to cover the cost of any incidentals.
Prize must be taken between 10 December 2019 and 30 April 2020 or 1 November and 19 December 2020, excluding 20 December 2019 to 2 January 2020, 14 to 24 January 2020 and 15 to 23 February 2020. Prize is subject to hotel and flight availability.
The winner is responsible for providing comprehensive travel insurance including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property), organising valid passport(s), and for securing necessary visas or complying with other regulations prior to departure.
The winner of the prize shall be responsible for obtaining any inoculation as required by the health regulations of the holiday destination.
It is the responsibility of the winner of the prize to check any travel advisories issued by the Government of the holiday destination to whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the holiday destination.
If a booking is cancelled by the winner of the prize, no alternative tickets will be issued and no compensation and/or refund and/or alternative prize will be provided.
The prize does not include travel insurance, tourism fee, airport to resort transfers, travel to UK departure airport, UK airport parking, meals, drinks, activities or entertainment not included in the All Inclusive offering, spending money or any other expenditure.
11. There is no alternative to the prize stated and the prize must be accepted by the named winner. The prize cannot be transferred to anyone else.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
13. Winner notification: The winner will be notified by email or phone within 28 days of the closing date and will have 14 days to accept their prize. If we cannot contact the winner or if the winner does not return necessary details, we will try again and if we don’t hear within a further 14 days, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner.
14. Where we suspect that an individual has breached these T&Cs we reserve the right to verify the winner and ask for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the person associated with the winning notification.
15. As part of the prize promotion we collect the following personal data: name, email address, and phone number. The surname and county of the winner will be made available to anyone who requests it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the closing date. Participants may request their surname and county is not published in the event they win by emailing email@example.com before the closing date.
16. Winner details will be passed onto a third party for prize administration but will not be used for any other purpose.
17. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties if the failure to deliver our obligations is outside our reasonable control. However, if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
18. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
19. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
21. Data Protection: To find out more about how we use and protect your personal data, as well as your privacy rights visit https://www.tesco.com/help/privacy-and-cookies/privacy-centre/privacy-policy-information/privacy-policy/.