To celebrate the release of Judy, starring Renée Zellweger as Hollywood icon Judy Garland, we’re sending one lucky winner and their guest to the heart of Tinseltown.
Judy, in cinemas nationwide from 2 October, is the moving true story of ‘the world’s greatest entertainer’. Set in 1968, 30 years after Garland shot to fame in The Wizard of Oz, Judy battles heartache to perform a spectacular sell-out run of concerts in London.
The winner of this fantastic prize will be able to walk in the footsteps of Garland at the height of her fame, with a fantastic seven-night stay at the amazing four-star Loews Hollywood Hotel. You can relax in the sun by the rooftop pool, with the Hollywood sign in view, then head out and explore all the sights on a Deluxe Grand City Tour of LA.
For your chance to win…
…simply fill in the entry form below by 23:55 on 1 October 2019. Entry implies acceptance of the terms and conditions
1. The Promoter is: Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA.
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion including Tesco employees, Cedar Communications employees, their agencies and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or ‘step’ family).
3. To enter: Entry is via tes.co/hollywood. Participants must provide their full name, phone number and email address to be entered into the prize draw.
4. Promotional Period: The prize draw opens at 00:01 on 28 August 2019 and closes at 23.55 on 1 October 2019.
5. Entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted.
6. One entry per household. If you enter more than once, we’ll accept your first entry only and disqualify all other entries.
7. No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
8. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
9. Winner Selection: There is one winner of the prize draw. The winner of the prize draw will be the first entry randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria by an independently verified computer-generated system after the closing time and date.
10. Prize fund: There is one prize. The prize is for two adults (one adult must be 21+) staying seven nights at the four-star Loews Hollywood Hotel, Los Angeles, California, USA, sharing a standard twin or double room on a room only basis. The prize includes return economy flights from London Heathrow to Los Angeles International Airport, taxes, one piece of hold baggage per person (up to 20kg), return shared airport to hotel transfers, half-day morning Deluxe Grand City Tour of LA and $100USD provided on a pre-paid card prior to departure. A tourism fee is payable on arrival at the hotel and is not included as part of the prize. A valid debit/credit card will be requested on arrival to cover the cost of any incidentals.
Prize must be taken by 30 June 2020, excluding 23-31 December 2019, 6-17 April 2020 and 25-29 May 2020 and is subject to availability.
The winner is responsible for providing comprehensive travel insurance, organising valid passport(s), and for securing necessary visas/ESTA or complying with other regulations prior to departure. Winner and travel guest must visit the website: esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ and complete the required information to apply for authorisation to enter the USA – winner and guest will NOT gain entry to the USA without completing a visa application.
The prize does not include travel insurance, tourism fee, meals and drinks, travel to UK departure airport, UK airport parking, travel to the Deluxe Grand City Tour departure point, tours and spending money other than stated or any other expenditure.
11. There is no alternative to the prize stated and the prize must be accepted by the named winner. The prize cannot be transferred to anyone else.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
13. Winner notification: The winner will be notified by email or phone within 28 days of the closing date and will have 14 days to accept their prize. If we cannot contact the winner or if the winner does not return necessary details, we will try again and if we don’t hear within a further 14 days, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner.
14. Where we suspect that an individual has breached these T&Cs we reserve the right to verify the winner and ask for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the person associated with the winning notification.
15. As part of the prize promotion we collect the following personal data: name, email address, and phone number. The surname and county of the winner will be made available to anyone who requests it by emailing email@example.com within 3 months of the closing date. Participants may request their surname and county is not published in the event they win by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
16. Winner details will be passed onto a third party for prize administration but will not be used for any other purpose.
17. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties if the failure to deliver our obligations is outside our reasonable control. However, if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
18. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
19. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
21. Data Protection: To find out more about how we use and protect your personal data, as well as your privacy rights visit tesco.com/help/privacy-and-cookies/privacy-centre/privacy-policy-information/privacy-policy.