Friday: Bacon and blue cheese white pizzas
320g potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
1 red onion, thinly sliced
½ lemon, juiced
150g cooking bacon, diced
2 x 145g packs pizza base mix
plain flour, for dusting
100ml 50% less fat crème fraîche
5g fresh rosemary, leaves picked and roughly chopped
1½ x 125g packs mozzarella
60g blue Stilton
1. Boil the potatoes for 5 mins or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. Meanwhile, heat 2 tsp oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and fry for 10-15 mins until soft and caramelised. Add the lemon juice, season with black pepper, transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. Return the pan to a medium heat and add 1 tsp oil. Add the bacon and fry for 5 mins or until crisp.
4. Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C and grease 2 large baking trays. Put the pizza base mixes in a bowl and stir in 200ml lukewarm water. Mix to a soft dough, then knead well on a lightly floured surface for 5 mins until smooth. Divide into 4 pieces and shape them into balls, then roll each into a 20cm circle. Transfer to the trays and set aside for 10 mins to prove.
5. Spread the bases with the crème fraîche. Arrange the potatoes on top. Scatter with the caramelised onion, bacon and rosemary, then tear over the mozzarella and crumble over the blue cheese. Bake for 15-20 mins, turning halfway through, until golden and cooked.