Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is: Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA.
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion including Tesco employees, Cedar Communications employees, employees of Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited, their agencies and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or ‘step’ family).
3. To enter: Internet access and an Instagram account required for entry. An Instagram account can be opened at Instagram.com.
Follow a Jamie Oliver recipe created for Tesco, take a photo of your cooked dish and upload it to Instagram, including the name of the dish in the caption and using the hashtags #TescoAndJamie and #TescoJamieChallenge. The list of recipes to choose from can be found here
The photo must follow each of the following criteria:
o Clearly show the whole dish, with nothing eaten or removed. This can be on a plate, in the pan or oven tray;
o Be well-lit to ensure the dish appears clearly;
o Not feature any individual.
To participate in this promotion your Instagram account must be set to public, so we can see your entry. Do not upload images found on the internet or for which you are not the holder of the intellectual property.
4. Promotional Period:
Opens 00:01 on 13 July 2022. Closes 23:55 on 23 August 2022.
5. Entries that are incomplete, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted.
7. Any entries that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified. We will not tolerate anyone who posts or is seen to be posting comments via any social media channel or anywhere else during this prize promotion that we think are bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of Jamie Oliver or directly aimed at us. Anyone acting in this way will be disqualified from the prize draw.
8. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
9. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
10. Winner Selection: There is one winner of the prize draw. The winner of the prize draw will be the first entry randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria by an independently verified computer-generated system after the closing time and date.
11. Prize fund: There is one prize consisting of a signed copy of Jamie Oliver’s new 7 Ways book plus an online class voucher for the Jamie Oliver Cookery School. These will be delivered by post within 28 days of prize acceptance.
12. There is no alternative to the prize stated and the prize must be accepted by the named winner. The prize cannot be transferred to anyone else.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
14. Winner notification: The winner will be notified via Direct Message by @tescofood within 7 days of the closing date to claim their prize. Please check ‘message requests’ in your inbox. If the winner does not respond within the initial 7 days of notification, they will be contacted via Direct Message again and given a further 7 days to respond. If contact cannot be made, or the prize is not claimed, within 14 days of the initial prize notification date an alternative winner will be drawn. Only a private message from the same Instagram account that we notify will be accepted.
15. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize claim to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
16. Where we suspect that an individual has breached these T&Cs we reserve the right to verify the winner and ask for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the person associated with the winning notification.
17. The winner may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity without payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, publishing the winner’s name or social media handle, their image and any statements made by them concerning the Promotion and the prize won as part of the Promotion in an issue of Tesco Magazine and on Tesco and Jamie Oliver’s own social media channels.
18. The surname and county of the winner will be made available to anyone who requests it by emailing email@example.com within 3 months of the closing date. Participants may request their surname and county is not published in the event they win by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
19. Winner details will be passed onto a third party for prize administration but will not be used for any other purpose.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
21. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties if the failure to deliver our obligations is outside our reasonable control. However, if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
23. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
24. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
25. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
26. Data Protection: To find out more about how we use and protect your personal data, as well as your privacy rights visit https://www.tesco.com/help/privacy-and-cookies/privacy-centre/privacy-policy-information/privacy-policy/