Meet the Goodness Kids
Has anyone got any paper? If so, can Grace have it? Grace loves to paint. Ideally on crisp sheets of white paper, but if it's an old cereal box or paper bag, that’s fine too. She prefers to be inside when it's raining. That means she can do her favourite thing: cooking.
- Grace loves
- Icing cakes, especially putting on the decorations
- Making smoothies with her mummy
- Making lunch for her baby brother Oscar, especially when it goes over his face
- Making scrambled eggs with an adult and watching the gloopy eggs go yellow & hard
- Grace doesn't like
- Dogs. Stick girls and dogs don't get along
Busy as a bee, that's Archie. If there's a hill to be rolled down, Archie's rolling down it. If there's a complicated tree house to be built, Archie's building it. There's not much Archie isn’t getting stuck into. That's because there’s not much Archie doesn't love doing.
- Archie loves
- Finger painting, the bigger the painting and the muckier his fingers, the better
- When an adult supervises him using the electric whisk. It's really fun and messy!
- Orange. It's his favourite colour, so he tries to eat as much of it as possible: carrots, pumpkin, squash
- Archie doesn't like
- Drains. When you're a stick boy you need to be careful around holes in the ground
Oscar is a very strong baby. When his mummy gets tired, sometimes he pushes her in the pushchair! No one is quite sure why Oscar is as strong as he is, but Mavis, his stick granny, thinks it might be because he eats really healthy foods like vegetables and fruit.
- Oscar loves
- Soup, especially when he can smear it over his face like a big beard and moustache
- Bowls, particularly ones he can turn upside down and wear as hats
- Banging his spoon really loudly on his high chair
- Playing hide the pea in the kitchen with his mummy
- Oscar doesn't like
- Oscar's mummy does not love playing hide the pea