1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6.
2. Prick potatoes with a fork before baking for 1 hour, or until tender.
3. Meanwhile, heat a large saucepan and add the mince, a handful at a time, cooking it until browned.
4. Add the onion and garlic, cook for 1 minute, then add the mushrooms, stock and tomato puree. Stir well until hot, then simmer, part-covered, for 20-25 minutes.
5. To serve, split the baked potatoes open and divide the filling between them. Serve with some watercress or lettuce, sliced red onion and cherry tomatoes on the side.
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.