These chicken popsicles look great and are perfect for birthday parties. The watermelon keeps the lollipops nice and fresh, and contributes to their five a day.
- Take the 2 chicken breasts and slice lengthways before seasoning with salt and pepper. Roll the chicken breasts in the flour - making sure all the meat is covered.
- In a mixing bowl whisk the milk and egg together. Dip the chicken breast slices in the egg wash and then roll in the chopped peanuts. Make sure the chicken is fully coated. This is a perfect job for your little helpers.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a low-medium heat. Add the chicken to the pan and cook until evenly coloured and the chicken juices run clear when the meat is pierced.
- Pierce the chicken slices onto the kebab skewers to create the lollipops and set aside on a tray.
- For the herb mayonnaise, chop all the herbs roughly. Get the children to combine the herbs, mayonnaise and mint sauce and mix well.
- Serve the chicken lollipops alongside the mayonnaise with some wedges of watermelon.
See more Easy recipes for kids
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.