1. Preheat oven (fan to 160°C / conventional to 180°C / gas to 4)
2. Using kitchen towel, rub Stork onto 2 sandwich tins (7inch/18cms), then dust with flour.
3. Mix 8oz Stork and 8 oz sugar together until light and creamy.
4. Crack 4 eggs into a separate container and remove any shell. Pour into mixture and mix.
5. Add 7 oz flour and 1 oz drinking chocolate powder. Mix again.
6. Spoon the mixture equally into the two tins. Weigh each tin (in grams) for accuracy.
7. Bake for 27 minutes. If you can hear the cake sizzling when held close to your ear and if the cake springs back when touched, it is cooked!
8. Leave to cool for 10 minutes and turn cakes out onto a cooling rack.
9. Once cakes are cool, follow the steps below for filling and icing. Do not apply either while cakes are still warm as the butter-cream will run!
For Buttercream Filling & Icing:
1. Mix 4 oz Stork until creamy.
2. Add 8 oz icing sugar, 4 teaspoons of hot water and 2 tablespoons of Cadbury Fair Trade Drinking Chocolate powder. Mix until smooth.
3. Using a spoon, place half of the mixture onto the centre of one of the cake pieces (flat side up) then spread evenly with a butter knife (a normal cutlery knife is fine, but a butter knife helps prevent crumbs from spreading).
4. Place the other cake piece on top (flat side down) to sandwich the cake together.
5. Spoon the rest of the butter cream onto the top of the cake, then spread evenly with a butter knife.
6. Decorate with Maltesers if desired.
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.