1. Cut 2 pieces of greaseproof paper or baking parchment, each measuring approximately 30 cm square.
2. Put each chicken breast onto a separate square of greaseproof paper.
3. Mix the vegetables together and place an equal amount on top of each piece of chicken. Sprinkle with five spice powder (if using), the ginger, soy sauce and black pepper.
4. Fold up the paper to wrap up the chicken completely.
5. Put the parcels into a steamer. Cover and steam for 35-40 minutes.
6. Check that the chicken is properly cooked. Unwrap one parcel and insert a sharp knife into the thickest part. The juices should run clear with no traces of pink.
7. Serve the chicken in the parcels, along with vegetables and noodles, rice or potatoes.
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.