1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C or gas mark 6.
2. Slice the chicken, onions, mushrooms, red and green pepper into even strips, place in a large roasting tray and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle fajita mix over the chicken and vegetables, and stir everything to evenly coat with mix and olive oil. Place in the pre-heated oven for 20-30 min.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the mixed salad of tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce leaves.
5. Once the chicken and vegetables are ready, warm the tortillas in the oven for 3 min or a microwave for 1 min.
6. Serve roasted vegetables and chicken in a warm serving dish alongside warm tortillas.
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.