1. Put the noodles into a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak for 6 minutes, or follow the instructions on the packet.
2. Next, mix together the orange juice, soy sauce and cornflour until smooth. Set to one side.
3. Heat the oil in a wok or very large frying pan. Add the chicken and stir-fry briskly for 3-4 minutes. Add the spring onions, pepper, carrot, celery and mushrooms. Stir-fry over a high heat for another 3-4 minutes, until the chicken is cooked. The vegetables should remain crisp and crunchy.
4. Give the orange juice mixture a good stir, then add it to the stir-fry and cook for a few moments until thickened. Drain the noodles well, then add them to the turkey mixture. Serve at once.
1. If you prefer, leave out the noodles and cook 150g long grain rice to serve with the stir-fry.
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.