1. Thoroughly mix the sugar and cinnamon in a cup.
2. Crack the egg into the cup and mix thoroughly.
3. Add the milk and stir in.
4. Pour the mixture onto a flat plate.
5. Soak the slices of bread in the mixture until both sides of each slice are thoroughly coated.
6. Melt a dollop of butter (about 1 teaspoon) in the frying pan until it starts to sizzle.
7. Place the cinnamon coated bread in the frying pan and heat thoroughly on both sides (until the egg and cinnamon mix is no longer shiny)
8. Place 2 slices of cooked cinnamon bread on each plate and scatter the sultanas on top.
9. Serve and enjoy!
It is important to mix the sugar and cinnamon together thoroughly before adding the liquid ingredients; if not, the cinnamon wil just float on the surface.
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.