1. Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large saucepan, add the minced beef - a handful at a time - cooking until browned.
3. Stir in the onion, carrot, courgette, green beans and mixed herbs. Add 450 ml water and bring to the boil. Simmer without a lid for 20 minutes.
4. Preheat the grill and warm a large baking dish under it for 1-2 minutes. Drain and mash the potatoes, seasoning them with some pepper.
5. Add the sweetcorn to the mince mixture, then sprinkle in the gravy granules, stirring until thickened. Season if needed, then tip into the baking dish. Spoon the mash on top, spreading it out to cover the mince, then grill until browned. Serve at once.
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.