This festive flavour combination is a definite winner for your Christmas stuffing. The sweet orange and tart cranberry glaze blend beautifully to give you stuffing balls packed with flavour. Just be sure to make plenty of them, as your guests will be coming back for seconds!
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200ºC, fan 180ºC.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, except for the cranberry sauce, using clean hands. Season well.
- Roll the pork mixture into large balls about 3cm (1in) and put them on to a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, and then remove from the oven.
- Dilute the cranberry sauce with 1 tbsp of boiled water and brush it over the stuffing balls. Return to the oven for a further 5 minutes, until cooked through and golden. Serve.
See more SORTED Food recipes
Recipe taken from the SORTED Food recipe collection.