I am an Orchard member and was sent a coupon to try exotic fruit for free
1. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
2. Mix in the egg and milk gradually.
3. Sift in the flour, and fold gently.
4. Dice the mange and place in bottom of dish with sponge mix on top.
5. Cook for 3 1/2 minutes on full power, or until the pudding appears set when gently giggled.
Turn out onto a plate
Serve with cream/custard
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.