Jamie Oliver says, "I've given this classic a makeover by choosing salmon to boost your intake of omega-3, plus this one has a healthier wholemeal coating. Stuffed into a ciabatta with peas and homemade slaw with oven-baked wedges on the side, it's a real winner!"
- Preheat the oven to gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C. Cut the potatoes into thin wedges. Place on a baking tray, drizzle over 1 tbsp olive oil and season lightly. Bake for 30 mins or until golden and cooked through, turning halfway.
- Slice the fillets in half lengthways, grate over the lemon zest and squeeze over half the juice. Dust with the flour, then season lightly.
- Grate the cabbage, carrots and apples, squeeze over the remaining lemon juice, then mix with ½ tbsp chilli sauce and the yogurt.
- Cook the peas in boiling water for 3 mins, then drain, mash and season. Warm the ciabatta loaf in the oven for 5 mins.
- Place the salmon in a large nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook for 6-8 mins or until just cooked through.
- Slice the bread open and spread over the peas. Pile on some slaw and top with the salmon. Add extra chilli sauce (if you like), pop the lid on and slice into 4. Serve with the remaining slaw and the wedges.
Jamie's tip: "Using fat-free yogurt in your slaw will keep the same creamy mayo vibe, but it's lighter, fresher and better for you. Give it a go!"
See more Healthy recipes