This easy bircher muesli recipe is perfect for the whole family, with a mix of fresh and dried fruits for sweetness and filling oats to keep the kids going until lunch. Quick and easy to make, this breakfast recipe can be served straight away or made ahead to make busy mornings even easier.
- Wash and dry the pear, before grating it, with some help from an adult.
- Snip the apricots into small pieces using the scissors, again with a little help from an adult.
- Add the muesli, pear and apricots to a mixing bowl.
- Pour in the pot of natural yogurt. Add the apple juice. Mix the ingredients together thoroughly.
- Serve in four bowls, or store in the fridge for up to two days for a quick breakfast. And you could try topping your bircher with berries, or using a different flavour of yogurt.
This is a Let’s Cookalong recipe from The Tesco Eat Happy Project, helping children have a healthier, happier relationship with food.
Find out more about The Tesco Eat Happy Project