Experiment and don't worry if you get some wrong. If the ingredients are good, the result will always please someone and the others will just blame their poor taste buds :)
1, saute mushrooms in flora, 2 mins
2. mix white sauce add to mushrooms with bit pepper
3..Mash the spud
4. Mix smoked haddock, to mushrooms with grated cheese & white sauce. Heat 3 mins
5. Add a bit of mustard if you like it hot
6. Blob the goop onto 4 small receptacles of choice - fancier the better - even some oyster shells and sprinkle top with toasted breadsumbs
7. Pipe from a bag with wiggly nozzle the mash round the endge
8. Quarter the tom's and add couple to each dish.
9. ta daaa.... a starter to behold
Oh and sprinkle smige of paprika on top too.
Don't be too fussy about quantities but DO make sure no fish bones in mix.
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.