For the dough
• 200g Doves Farm gluten and wheat-free plain white flour blend
• 6g dried yeast
• 140ml warm water
• 15ml extra virgin olive oil
For the filling
• 150g passata
• 6 chopped tomatoes
• 1 tbsp capers
• 200g buffalo mozzarella
• Handful basil leaves
• 1 clove garlic, chopped
• 1 chilli, finely chopped
• Italian pickles
• Tomato sauce
1. Sieve the flour into a bowl and stir in the yeast. Make a well in the centre and the warm water and oil. Mix to form a wet dough then knead for 5 minutes. Place in a clean oiled bowl, cover and leave to prove for 25 minutes.
2. Add a pinch of sea salt to the dough, turn out onto a floured surface and knead for a further 5 minutes. Rest for another 25 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
4. Divide the dough into 2 portions, knead again and then roll each out into a 25cm diameter circle. Place each one onto an oiled baking tray.
5. Spread the passata over half of each circle, leaving a 1-2cm space around the edge. Then spread the other ingredients over the passata. Fold the exposed dough over the ingredients and seal by pinching the edges.
6. Brush the calzone with oil, and bake for 20 minutes.
7. Serve with Italian pickles and a spoonful of tomato sauce.
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.