This is my own original recipe. I also make it using extra thick double cream but this is my healthy option
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius, gas mark 5
2. In a large mixing bowl sieve the flour together with the sugar, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda & salt
3. Cut in the butter until a fine, grainy texture forms
4. Stir in the yoghurt, vanilla, chocolate chips & lemon zest
5. Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper & spoon 1 heaped tablespoon of mixture at a time about 1 inch apart
6. Bake for approximately 17 minutes or until the cookies have started to brown on top.
7. Remove from the oven & transfer the cookies onto a cooling rack & allow to cool completely
8. While the cookies cool, make the glaze. Place the icing sugar & lemon juice in a small bowl & stir together until smooth.
9. Drizzle the glaze over the cookies & allow to set completely before serving
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.