1. Marinade the minced pork in some oyster sauce and sesame oil for 1 hour.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and brown the garlic.
3. Stir fry the fine beans in the pan and add some oyster sauce.
4. Once done, put the fine beans into a plate.
5. Heat the oil, put the minced pork in the pan and fry until brown.
6. Once done, put the minced onto the fine beans and serve.
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.