1. Preheat oven to 180°C/ gas 6
2. Place 12 muffin cases in a muffin tin.
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and add the muesli and sugar.
4. In a jug, mix the yogurt together. Add the egg, honey, milk and oil and stir to mix
5. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry and stir gently together until just combined and then add the berries, and cherries lightly.
6. Divide the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for about 20 minutes or more until cooked.
The muffins are cooked when a skewer comes out cleanly.
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.