A great seasonal side dish full of flavour, with zesty lemon and a mixture of herbs. Why not add this side to your Sunday roast or a tasty fish dish?
- Heat the oil in a large heavy-based frying pan and cook the halved Jersey Royals for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally until beginning to golden and soften.
- Add the pancetta and cook for a further 3 minutes until beginning to golden, then add the butter and asparagus and toss again and cook for 3-4 minutes until the asparagus is tender and golden in places.
- Meanwhile, mix together the yogurt, lemon rind and juice, and mint and put in a small serving bowl. Scatter the potatoes with the parsley and sage and toss again to lightly coat.
- Serve the hot potatoes and asparagus on warmed serving plates with the flavoured yogurt spooned over.
See more Side dish recipes
* Jersey Royal potatoes are a seasonal product and may only be available for a limited time in limited stores. If Jesey Royals are not available, why not try using new potatoes or small salad potatoes.
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.