Prepare the Payaya:
1. Cut the Papaya lengthways
2. Scoop out the seeds from both halves
3. Using a knife, run it around the edge of both halves to remove the skin
4. Cut the papaya into slices
5. Serve with yoghurt
1. Use a long, flexible knife to cut around the papaya as you‘ll need to cut all the way under the skin. A palette knife could do the job?
2. Try serving with some flavoured yoghurt, some raisins and desiccated coconut.
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.