I cook this simple recipe when people are asking me to cook French food as I am French.A friend once told me it was like a part of France has travelled with me when I decided to bring this recipe.
- Cook the meat in a large and deep pan with butter
- add the flour
- mix the flour and meat until brown and add 2 or 3 glasses of water ( pint glasses), mix well
- Add the Knorr Stock Pot and dry white wine
- Slice and the carrots, onion , ( leeks) and the mushrooms
- Slow cook for at least an hour ( the more its left to cook the better it is). Stirr every half an hour.
. If necessary, add some water occasionally
- In a bowl, mix together the creme fraiche, egg yolk and lemon juice. This will need to be added to the pan just before serving ( 10 minutes before to turning off the heat). Serves very hot
Can be enjoyed on its own or with wild rice .
If you choose veal, red wine is a good choice, white if you choose to go for turkey, chicken base. Bon appetit!!
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.