1. Cook sushi rice according to instructions on packet.
2. After the sushi rice is done, add 2 tbsp of sushi vinegar and leave until it cools.
3. Cut cucumber and carrot into long, thin, strips.
4. Spread sushi rice onto a piece of nori and lay cucumber, carrot and salmon slices on one end of the nori.
5. Roll the nori starting from the end with fillings.
6. Cut the sushi into 6 pieces.
**Vegetables used (cucumber, carrot) are of courtesy of Tesco Orchard (Healthy Meals at Tesco programme) for free
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.