1. Heat the crepes according to the manufacture‘s instructions.
2. Slice the strawberries.
3. Mix together the cream, Baileys and caster sugar.
4. Add the cream mix to the sliced strawberries and blend together.
5. Fill the crepes with the strawbessies and cream mix.
6 Serve immediately.
* Can be served for breakfast, brunch or as a dessert.
* Can be made using packet crepe mix or homemade crepes
* Quantities of Baileys and sugar can be varied to taste
* Garnish with either:
- a dusting of icing sugar
- a dusting of cocoa powder
- a sprig of mint
* Delicious served on its own or with ice cream.
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.