For the Base:
1. Crush the Biscuits finely and stir in the melted Butter.
2. Fill the base of an 18cm loose-bottomed sandwich or cake tin and firm the biscuit base down.
For the Filling:
3. Mix the sugar and cream cheese and add the beaten eggs and grated rind and juice from the lemon.
4. Pour over the Biscuit crust and bake at 180C until set (approx 45 minutes).
For the topping:
5. Cut 200g of the strawberries in half and puree the rest.
6 When the cheesecake is cold, decorate the cheesecake by placing the halved strawberries in concentric circles.
7. Pour over the puréed strawberries.
* Delicious served with creme anglais/homemade egg custard.
* Keep refridgerated.
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.