These easy, no-cook strawberry cheesecake tarts are the perfect recipe for making the most of summer strawberries. These little tarts make an impressive pudding or afternoon tea treat, and the ginger biscuit base and creamy lemon filling are quick to make, too.
- Put the biscuits in a food bag and crush with a rolling pin until fine (alternatively, whizz in a food processor until fine). Tip the biscuit crumbs into a large bowl and stir in the melted butter until combined.
- Divide the biscuit mixture between 4 x 10cm (4in) fluted tart tins with removable bases or 4 x 10cm (4in) cups lined with nonstick baking paper. Using the back of a spoon, firmly press the mixture into the base and sides of each container. Set aside to chill while you make the filling.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the soft cheese, yogurt, sugar, lemon zest and juice until combined and creamy. Divide the filling between the tart tins and smooth the tops. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- In a pan, melt the jam over a low heat until liquid, then set aside to cool a little.
- Remove the cheesecakes from their tins or cups and arrange the strawberry quarters on top. Using a pastry brush, coat the fruit with the cooled jam until glossy and serve.
See more Dessert recipes