As a health conscious woman I‘m keen to still enjoy nice snacks that feel indulgent but are healthy, so I came up with this simple recipe. The perfect accompaniment to a warm Summer evening.
1. Wash and cut all strawberries into halves
2. Put yoghurt and cut strawberries in a blender and blend together
3. Mix in the sugar- give it a little taste to check if it has reached the right level of sweetness
4. Pour the mixture into a freezer proof container/ tupperbox.
5. Freeze for one hour and then take out and mix it all through again.
6. Freeze for a further hour and repeat in order to avoid water crystals forming on top
7. Freeze overnight, at least 12 hours
8. Take out of the freezer to soften for about 15 mins. before serving
9. Enjoy your healthy snack!!
Using a spoon that has been dipped in hot water will allow the icecream to come out of the container much easier!!
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.