1. Lightly oil the inside of a 25cm nonstick loose-bottomed tart tin. Carefully unroll the pastry, keeping it on the paper, then roll out the pastry until it’s 1mm thick. Carefully lay it over the tin, peel off the paper, then gently push the pastry into the edges of the tin. Prick the base all over with a fork and pop it into the fridge or freezer for 30 mins to fi rm up.
2. Preheat the oven to gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C. Tear off a large piece of baking paper, scrunch it into a ball, then open it up again and lay it over the pastry. Fill with uncooked rice, pulses or baking beans, then bake blind for 15 mins until lightly golden. Remove the case from the oven, carefully remove the rice and baking paper, then bake for a further 18 mins until fi rm and almost biscuit-like. Leave to cool completely.
3. Meanwhile, beat 1 tbsp apricot jam and the vanilla paste in a large bowl. Fold in the crème fraîche and yogurt and beat again until super smooth.
4. Trim off the excess pastry, then carefully remove the case from the tin and place on a board or plate. Pour the vanilla filling into the pastry, spreading it out with a knife. Leave in the fridge for 1 hr (or until needed).
5. Put the Summer Cup and the remaining jam in a small pan over a high heat. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 1 min until syrupy. Set aside to cool slightly. Hull and slice the strawberries, then use them to decorate the top of the pastry. Brush them all over with the jammy syrup until beautifully shiny, then serve.
See more Jamie recipes
Recipe image photography credit: ©2022 JAMIE OLIVER ENTERPRISES LTD, PHOTOGRAPHER MALOU BURGER
Jamie image photography credit: ©2022 Jamie Oliver Enterprises Ltd. Photography; Chris Terry