This is my baby's absolute favourite dish, I've cooked it a thousand times!
1. Peel and chop the sweet potato and place in boiling water for 10 mins.
2. In the mean time chop the pepper and cheese in to small chunks.
3. Place a small knob of butter in a frying pan and wilt the spinach.
4. Drain the sweet potato and place in an over proof dish. Place the spinach, pepper and cheese in and around the potato. A sprinkle on the paprika.
5. Place in a preheated over at 200c for 25 mins.
6. When cooked remove and leave to cool. Puree or mash the dish before serving to your child.
You can serve this dish as an adult side dish, just add salt, pepper and more paprika.
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.