1. Heat the oil in a large, lidded frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the pork for 7 mins, turning regularly, until golden on all sides. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry for 5 mins. Transfer to the plate with the pork.
3. Reduce the heat to medium-low; add the chopped coriander and curry paste. Cook for 2 mins, stirring constantly, until fragrant. Stir in the coconut milk, then fill the tin with 200ml water and add to the pan. Increase the heat to mediumhigh and simmer for 10 mins. Meanwhile, bash the peanuts into crumbs with a pestle and mortar or a rolling pin.
4. Return the pork and mushrooms to the sauce and cook for another 3 mins. Add the mangetout and broccoli, cover and cook for 4 mins until tender and the veg is just cooked.
5. Remove from the heat, season to taste and squeeze in the lime juice. Scatter over the remaining coriander and the peanuts, then serve with the lime wedges and steamed rice, if you like.
See our best Thai recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.