1. Marinade minced pork with oyster sauce and sesame oil for 1 hour.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a pan and brown the garlic.
3. Put in the minced pork, spring onions and cubed shitake mushrooms and fry until brown.
4. Add in half cup of water abd oyster sauce. Once it is boiled, add in some cornstarch. Stir well.
5. Put the cubed tofu into the pan and mix well.
Please note: this recipe has been created and uploaded by a member of the Tesco Real Food online community. Tesco does not test customer recipes so cannot accept responsibility for the content, validate the results or answer queries regarding them.