These oat, seed and fruit packed flapjacks really are the ultimate healthy snack. A dollop of tahini brings gorgeous creamy flavour and a squeeze of honey adds natural sweetness. Prepare a batch, in just over half an hour, and have them ready to go for when the urge to snack strikes.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C.
- Mash the banana to a smooth paste with a fork.
- Melt the coconut oil over a low heat. Remove from the heat and add the tahini and honey.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl plus a pinch of salt. Add the banana paste and honey mixture. Stir until combined.
- Press into a lined 16cm x 16cm tin. Bake for 25 mins, or until firm and golden.
- Leave to cool in the tin before slicing into bars (it should make 12).
See more Healthy snack recipes