5-ingredient stuffed chicken breasts recipe
This easy five-ingredient dinner for plump chicken breasts stuffed with creamy garlic & herb soft cheese is simple, delicious and takes the effort out of cooking. Less time in the kitchen means more time spent with those you love. See method
- 950g pack British chicken breast fillets
- 340g Tesco Garlic & Herb soft cheese
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 800g pack mashed potato
- olive oil
- 240g pack sliced spring greens
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Put the chicken breast fillets between 2 sheets of lightly oiled clingfilm and bash with a rolling pin until two-thirds of their original thickness. Make an incision into one side of each breast to form a pocket.
- Spoon the cream cheese into each pocket, then close and wrap with 2 slices Prosciutto, as if wrapping a parcel. Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken seam-side down and fry for 10 mins, turning occasionally, until golden. Transfer to a baking dish and bake for 15 mins until cooked through. Meanwhile, heat the instant mashed potato to pack instructions, then stir through the rest of the cream cheese.
- Stir-fry the sliced spring greens in olive oil for 5 mins. Fold 2 tbsp greens through the mashed potato. Serve the remaining greens with the chicken and mash.
See more Chicken recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.