1. Heat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Put the spinach into a colander and pour over a full kettle of just-boiled water and allow to wilt. Put the spinach into a muslin or tea towel and squeeze as much water out as possible, then roughly chop and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion over a medium-high heat for 8-10 mins until soft, then add the chicken mince and fry for 6-7 mins until cooked through, browned and any liquid has evaporated. Add the garlic and courgettes and cook for 3-4 mins until the courgette liquid has evaporated; season well and remove from the heat.
3. Put the spinach, mint, ricotta, 40g Parmesan, lemon and nutmeg into a clean bowl and mix together.
4. Put a third of the courgette mixture into a 1.2ltr (15 x 25cm) baking dish and top with a third of the ricotta, then lay over a third of the pasta to cover. Repeat twice more, ending in a layer of ricotta. Season well with black pepper and sprinkle over the remaining 10g of Parmesan.
5. Bake for 25-30 mins until golden and bubbling on top and serve with the green salad on the side.
See more Chicken recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.